Wilbur is having a castle made for him and again we have bought lots of figures and props, so again I have made him a bag to store them in. This time I made the family crest and his surname, quite effective I thought.
Lily's wooden gift is a farm and we have bought her a wide collection of animals so to keep them all together I have made her a bag.
Last but not least Daisy is having stables made for her and again a wide selection of horses have been bought , to keep them altogether a storage bag has been made.
The letters still need to be stitched on but I think this gives you a good idea of what they will look like. I made the mistake of making the bags before stitching the things on so making it harder for myself. Not to worry you do learn from your mistakes, so they say.
I have also made storage bags for cars to hold birthday gifts for the two boys. I am looking for frozen fabric for the girls.
I have also been making throws and crocheting washcloths so as I have said previously a busy few days, but a lot of things ticked off the list.
Finally a rag wreath for my neighbour, I make them a gift every year and I thought that this was something different.
I feel quite organized and in control at the moment, no pressure at all. However the list does seem to be getting longer so time will tell.
See you soon.

0 Yorumlar