Yesterday, we three girls and mom took a day off. Lil sis took a day from her office. I left the shop with Hubs and we all went out shopping and to lunch. It was a very nice day full of laughs. I tried to spend some money, but mom paid for everything ( weird huh?) Then we went to TJ Maxx and sis had a gift card and as she never shops there she paid for my candle and then left me with the residual card. So even though I paid $16.00 for hair dye and hair supplies, I made up that money in the gift card. Little sis will do my hair and that is a $80.00 savings. I did not go out with this in mind but it worked out that way. Score!
I really think mom loves her wheel chair. We are able to go and she was so thrilled, I am also hoping to be able to take her on walks on the levy. Hub's and I like to get out in the evenings and we can take her now. It just gives her more freedom to go and not get so tired. It is also easier on all who take care of her.
I have so much to do in the shop today as I have not been very productive this week. Sis and I are also going to clean out the linen closet and make trip to Good will. We are getting rid of clutter and things I do not use.
Hoping after I get my sewing done to work on a few projects this evening. We will see.
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.
Kim


0 Yorumlar