Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just a Quickie

Donald Trump is President, I am not really surprised. What did make my eyes open was the change in stance and voice. His body language, in my eyes, has altered completely. Gone was the manic glint in the eyes, the histrionic delivery and the impression of an enraged bull about to show his handlers just how aggressive that he could become.


Instead my impression was of an urbane business man, at ease in his own skin, exuding the confidence that he is the right man in the right place. Time will tell.

My disturbed night ended with me falling into a deep sleep on the sofa, I woke with Ben stretched out beside me his head resting on my hand.

I will get on with my day, it is quite cold here the temperature fell alarmingly at around mid day. I am showered and settled on the sofa, full of delicious soup, with a knitting pattern, yarn and needles.

Enjoy the rest of your day as much as I intend to enjoy mine.

                  TTFN                                                Pam 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar