To make a long story short, some dear friends of mine recently learned some bad news about their baby. Her brain did not fully develop, so she's been going through countless tests and her experience with therapies has only begun (they've already been seeing some amazing results from therapy!). If you're interested in her story, or even making a donation, the link to her Facebook page is
HERE.
Here's a picture I took of her when she was just born:
And a current picture from her benefit page taken by a family member:
To help with their medical bills, some family members are putting together a benefit event and silent auction. I'm going to donate a framed print or two, but I need your help deciding which ones. Since I took the pictures, I would hang all of them (ha!), but which ones are YOU attracted to? Which would you put a bid on if you were at said auction?
#1 - Red Bike of Florence - Black and White with color
#2 - Red Bike of Florence
#3 - Eye of the Colosseum
#4 - Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy - Tilt Shift
#5 - Boats of Cinque Terre, Italy - Tilt Shift
#6 - Marina, Cinque Terre, Italy - Tilt Shift
#7 - Street in Cinque Terre, Italy - Tilt Shift
#8 - Fishing Village outside of Shanghai, China - Tilt Shift
#9 - The Great Wall of China - Tilt Shift
Thoughts? Which is your favorite?
I don't have all of these listed in my Etsy store, but I will be taking note of the popular ones and may add them soon! Thanks so much for your help!
0 Yorumlar