In the basement of the museum [where the tea was held] is a small gift shop.
Even though I've been repeatedly saying the shelves in my living room are filled to capacity, I continue to see things I can't resist. Last Sunday I saw a blue transferware demitasse cup by Copeland. There are no demitasse cups on the shelves, so I had to get it! It's identical to some red transferware demitasse cups I already have.
It was only $10, and I figured the money would help the Macomb County Historical Society.
It fit perfectly on the shelf as though the space was meant for it!
The tea served last Sunday - Three Wives - was blended exclusively for Crocker House Museum, by Harney & Sons, so I purchased a tin. It's a black tea with crystallized ginger.
When I inquired about the name, Three Wives Tea, I was told Mayor Crocker had three wives! They must have needed a caffeine boost to keep up with him! ;-)
Um, Um Good!
* * *
Today I'm joining Rose Chintz Cottage for No Place Like Home
Antiques and Teacups for Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Bernideen's Tea Time Blog for Cottage and Garden Party
Today I'm joining Rose Chintz Cottage for No Place Like Home
Antiques and Teacups for Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Bernideen's Tea Time Blog for Cottage and Garden Party

0 Yorumlar