This fifties print kitchen towel reminds me of the fabulous red and pink vintage kitchen that Meg Ryan had in Sleepless in Seattle. Nora Ephron, the director, always seems to have the most cozy wonderful interiors for her movies, and that kitchen is my most memorable.
Another famous pink kitchen is the Country Living shoot of Magnolia Pearl's pink fridge with all the rust, chippy wood, and old lace. You have seen it everywhere. I don't like to use the word never, but I don't think there will be a pink kitchen in my future any time soon. But I can just see one in my mind where I might have to dry a few dishes with this towel! The print would look even better all faded with long use.
I just did a grocery run and found some cheery pastel dishes for the outdoor season soon to come. Kiddie size of course. Have you seen the candy corn in pastel colors? I had to get these cheery chocolate eggs too. But I swear that's it for me for the holiday. . . .
What are you indulging in this weekend?
(...and what time is it really??)
Hope it's fun!
Jacqueline
Join me at

0 Yorumlar