Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crochet skills



 







































With a blog meeting coming up in Amsterdam soon, at which the ladies behind the top of the Dutch crochet blogs are present, I try hard to improve my skills. I don't want it to be too obvious that I will be the one with the least experience, if it comes to crochet. Oh yes, I know how to make a granny square, a blanket, flowers and necklaces, but that's about it. This week I started on doilies, but oh my, it's more difficult than I thought it would be. I am fine until I get to the fifth or sixth row, but then things start going seriously wrong.

This weekend I will ask the help of a friend, who makes the prettiest things, so that at least I know what those ladies at the meeting are talking about ;-)! By the way, I will show you some of my friends work next week. She just opened an Etsy shop and can use some encouragement.

The pastel coloured bowls above were a present to myself. They match perfectly with a modern white dinner service, that I use when having guests. The bowls are made by Royal Doulton and part of the 1815 collection. Aren't they pretty?!

Have a lovely Wednesday!

Love,

Madelief x
















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar