Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Trip to the Farmer’s Market for Wednesday Wee Ones!

It’s such a beautiful time of year and Zeta is dressed for the farmer’s market today.

IMG_6592

I had just enough fabric for this outfit so with the remaining small strip, I made a ruffle to go down the front of her top and put ric rac in the center.

IMG_6600

Of course Shelia had put a crease in the pair of slacks her doll was wearing a couple of weeks ago so I ironed a crease in these too. I think it makes them look so classy.

IMG_6591

She ‘needed’ a bag to take to the market, so I cut a piece of this burlap, folded it in half, sewed it on the sides and hand stitched a little handle.

IMG_6599

I think this is one of my favorite outfits so far!

IMG_6594

And my yellow mums are so pretty!

IMG_6595

JoAnn and I both made something from this fabric. Visit her HERE to see her latest creation.

And visit Shelia at Note Songs. She is making doll clothes too!

If anyone else wants to join us, I will include a link to your blog too! Any doll post or any doll will be perfect for Wednesday Wee Ones.

crop2IMG_6589

I’m joining Roses of Inspiration

Cooking and Crafting with J & J

and Ivy and Elephants!

Thanks for joining us for Wednesday Wee Ones!

Don’t forget to take time to

PLAY and SING! Sun

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar