Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 Things I Love (Thursday ♥)


Hello Friends! 

I hope you all are hanging in there and doing OK during this crazy time in our world.  We are on day 4 of self quarantining here in my part of the world.  We are finally getting into our groove with working and schooling from home.  We are all doing our best not to complain as we are very grateful for our health and safety.  Trying to keep to as normal of a routine as possible I've been getting up at my regular time and getting ready as I normally would - putting on my lipstick and everything :)
 It's been helpful for me to be motivated to work from home.  

I'm also so very grateful for this blog and other outlets of social media that let me interact with my online friends. It reassures me that we are all in this together.  

That being said, let's try to concentrate on the good things.  The little things that make us happy and feel comfort on days like this.  


Here are 10 random things I love:

blueberry muffins
James Dean in East of Eden 
baby's breath flowers in bunches ♥
Charlie Brown cartoon specials 
milkshakes from McDonalds
1950's style dresses
Stevie Wonder 
Full moons
Danielle Steele novels 
games shows from the 1970's (seriously, we watch Match Game 78 every night! : ) 


There's my 10.  What are yours? 


Happy first day of Spring!  Be hopeful everyone! 

XO 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar